Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Failed to Reproduce Bugs

I commented the lines in the makefiles as suggested by Ted in his comment about my Successful PGO build. I rebuilt and ran firefox but it would not crash. I browsed some sites, added bookmarks, and made changes to the bookmarks but it would not crash.

I checked the makefiles created in the objdir and they show that the lines that I commented were indeed commented.

I have read some bugs in bugzilla and have not found anything on a specific bug or how to reproduce a specific bug on Windows.

More research is needed.

1 comment:

Ted Mielczarek said...

I'd suggest you upload your build somewhere, and post about it on the MozillaZine third party build forums: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=42

People there enjoy testing random builds, so you might be able to get some feedback.